Lloyd George, David
|born on||17 January 1863 at 07:55 (= 07:55 AM )|
|Place||Manchester, England, 53n30, 2w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°46' 23°54 Asc. 17°37'|
British lawyer and politician, becoming a lawyer at 21 and M.P. at 27, an eloquent orator. Lloyd George proved himself to be a great war leader during WW I. He retired in 1922 and never regained any of his former power.
He died 3/26/1945 Wales, England.
- associate relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- associate relationship with Henderson, Arthur (born 20 September 1863)
Lyndoe quotes him in 1930, given in AA 8/1963. Same in Sabian Symbols No.584. Bailey gives 8:55 AM, stating that "this is the authentic time, not the later given times of 8:15 or 8:27," given in BJA 2/1937.
Starkman rectified to 7.50.52 GMT
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book