|born on||13 December 1949 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Ilkeston, England, 52n59, 1w18|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°03' 25°11 Asc. 07°34'|
British actor of comedy and drama in stage and TV, winning an Olivier Award in 1987 and a Tony Award in June 1987. He is best known for the abrasive BBC sitcom, "Citizen Smith," starting in November 1977 and running for three years. Capable of getting laughs in absurd situations, he donned a peroxide wig for the play "Brazen Hussies" which ran in December 1996, based on a noted media personality.
- Work : Prize 1987 (Olivier Award for his performance in "Oliver!")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1996 (Appeared in "Brazen Hussies")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Clifford quotes him from his letter
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Notable : Awards : Tony
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Olivier Award)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty