|Birthname||Mathieu David Lindon|
|born on||9 August 1955 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Caen, France, 49n11, 0w21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°44' 19°41 Asc. 14°11'|
French journalist and writer, the youngest son of publisher Jérôme Lindon (who discovered Marguerite Duras and died in 2001), and the first cousin of actor Vincent Lindon. He is openly gay. He won the Médicis Prize in 2011.
- friend relationship with Foucault, Michel (born 15 October 1926)
- friend relationship with Guibert, Hervé (born 14 December 1955)
- has other family relationship with Lindon, Vincent (born 15 July 1959). Notes: First cousin
- Work : Prize 2011 (Médicis Prize)
Didier Geslain archive, 'L' pdf file, p. 258.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Médicis Prize)