|Birthname||John Cunningham Lilly|
|born on||6 January 1915 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||St.Paul, Minnesota, 44n57, 93w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°10' 15°37 Asc. 08°23'|
American scientist and author. He is known as the nation's foremost authority on dolphin communication, the author of "Man and the Dolphin," 1961 and "The Mind of the Dolphin" in 1967.
An experimenter in awareness techniques and drugs, he has contributed most of his life to unraveling the mysteries of nonhuman communication. Married twice with three children.
Lilly died of heart failure on 30 September 2001 in Los Angeles, CA, aged 86.
- spouse relationship with Lilly, Antonietta (born 25 November 1928). Notes: Happy
- (has as) teacher relationship with Ichazo, Oscar (born 24 July 1931). Notes: Lilly went to Chile to study under Ichazo (See: The Center of the Cyclone)
Diane Clarke quotes him; same in his autobiography, "Center of the Cyclone."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Experimenter in psychodelics)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology (Explorer of awareness techniques)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Marine Biology)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Nonhuman communication)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Foremost authority on dolphin communication)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection