|Birthname||Harry Sinclair Lewis|
|born on||7 February 1885|
|Place||Sauk Centre, Minnesota, 45n44, 94w57|
|Timezone||LMT m94w57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°12' or|
American writer, novelist and Nobel Prize winner in 1930, the first American novelist to win a Nobel prize for literature. He was awarded a Pulitzer Prize in1926 but refused to accept it, saying that other authors were more worthy and he did not believe in prizes.
Lewis died on 10 January 1951 in Rome, Italy. He was 65.
- parent->child relationship with Lewis, Michael (1930) (born 20 June 1930)
- (has as) worker relationship with Conrad, Barnaby (born 27 March 1922)
Penfield Collection spec 4:00 PM. Old-file has 1:35 AM.
Starkman rectified it to 18.41 LMT Asc 6Vir21'
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (1930, first Ameican winner)
- Notable : Awards : Pulitzer prize (1926)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book