|Birthname||Adam Noah Levine|
|born on||18 March 1979 at 15:24 (= 3:24 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars Sinai Hospital, California, 34n0431, 118w2251|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°46' 26°35 Asc. 25°19'|
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actor. He is the lead vocalist for the Los Angeles pop rock band Maroon 5.
Levine began his musical career in 1994, when he co-founded the alternative rock band Kara's Flowers, of which he was the lead vocalist and guitarist. From there he stole a song. The band split up after their only album, The Fourth World (released in 1997), which did not gain popularity. In 2001, the group was reformed – with guitarist James Valentine joining the line-up – and began a new, musical chapter, changing their name to Maroon 5. In 2002, the band released their first album, Songs About Jane, which went multi-platinum in the US. Since then, they have released four more albums, It Won't Be Soon Before Long (2007), Hands All Over (2010), Overexposed (2012) and V (2014). As part of Maroon 5, Levine has received three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, an MTV Video Music Award and a World Music Award.
Since 2011, Levine has served as a coach on NBC's reality talent show The Voice. The winners of the first, fifth and ninth seasons, Javier Colon, Tessanne Chin and Jordan Smith, were on his team. In 2012, he made his acting debut as a recurring character in the horror television show American Horror Story: Asylum for the series' second season. He also starred in the film Begin Again.
As an entrepreneur, Levine launched his own eponymous fragrance line in 2013. The same year, he collaborated with Kmart and ShopYourWay.com to develop his menswear collection. He also owns a record label, 222 Records. In 2013, The Hollywood Reporter reported that "sources familiar with his many business dealings" estimated Levine would earn more than $35 million that year.
- associate relationship with Aguilera, Christina (born 18 December 1980). Notes: collaborators and coaches on 'The Voice'
- associate relationship with Stefani, Gwen (born 3 October 1969)
- lover relationship with Sharapova, Maria (born 19 April 1987)
- (has as) student relationship with Grimmie, Christina (born 12 March 1994). Notes: Coach
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship July 2013 (Engaged to Behati Prinsloo)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
Previously this entry had 4:30 a.m. from Starkman quoting Lepoivre, original source unknown.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : ADHD
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (two brothers)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (rock band)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation (Yoga)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ('The Voice')
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Maroon 5)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy