|Birthname||Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon|
|born on||14 October 1996 at 16:01 (= 4:01 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°52' 20°26 Asc. 01°08'|
American noted family, the daughter of Madonna and her companion, personal trainer Carlos Leon. Lourdes was born by C-section, 6 lbs. 9 oz.
Madonna released the Material Girl clothing line, which she designed with her daughter, Lourdes. The 1980s inspired clothing line, borrowed from Madonna's punk-girl style when she rose to fame in the 1980s, was released under the Macy's label.
Lourdes attends the University of Michigan, her mom's alma mater.
- child->parent relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958)
- sibling relationship with Ritchie, Rocco (born 11 August 2000)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 August 2000 (Half-brother Rocco born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes TV news at the time. Clippings sent by Gabrielle Hardman, same data.
The Magi Society writes that Lourdes will be an important leader in the New Age due to being gifted with four Magic Quads in her chart, Welcome to Planet Earth Sag/Cap 1996. In Dec 2007 PT obtained birth certificate for same time and upgraded data to AA.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, Madonna)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four children)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion ("Material Girl" fashion line)