|Birthname||Mavis Elizabeth Nicholson|
|born on||5 September 1946 at 17:03 (= 5:03 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°50' 09°18 Asc. 11°22'|
American philanthropist and social activist, she is also the wife of noted comedian and television personality Jay Leno. Working on behalf of women's rights, Mavis has been instrumental in bringing the plight of Afghan women to public awareness via media stories and events. As Chair of the Campaign to Stop Gender Apartheid in Afghanistan, she has advocated for her cause before the US Senate.
She and Jay Leno married on November 30, 1980.
- spouse relationship with Leno, Jay (born 28 April 1950)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1997 (Chair of the Campaign to Stop Gender Apartheid)
PT has birth certificate in hand
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social