|born on||25 March 1947 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Arlington MA, USA, 42n24, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°14' 12°42 Asc. 00°51'|
American ecclesiastic, acting Catholic Bishop in Boston Archdiocese taking over for Cardinal Law upon Law's resignation, 12/13/2002.
Lennon attended St. James school and was an altar boy at St. James the Apostle. During high school, he played intramural basketball, was a member of the math team and of the National Honor Society. He was vice president of the senior class and graduated in 1965. At Boston College he majored in mathematics but after two years, left to enter St. John Seminary. He was ordained a priest on 5/19/1973 at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross. Lennon served for 15 years as a parish priest in Scituate and Quincy, MA. In 1988, he was appointed by Cardinal Law as assistant for Canonical Affairs in the Office for the Vicar of Administration, a position he held for 11 years, dealing extensively with church law. In 1999, Law appointed Lennon rector of St. John Seminary and ordained him an Auxiliary Bishop on 9/14/2001.
- Work : New Job 14 December 2002 (Took over position, after Cardinal Law retired)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1999 (Rector of St. John Seminary)
- Work : New Job 1988 (Asst. for Canonical Affairs)
- Social : End a program of study 1965 (High school)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C., 1/2003
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. priest, rector and auxiliary bishop)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (R.C. Priest)