|Birthname||Paul Addison Lea|
|born on||10 February 1929 at 10:40 (= 10:40 AM )|
|Place||Breckenridge, Texas, 32n45, 98w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°29' 02°40 Asc. 01°20'|
American football player in the National Football League for the Pittsburgh Steelers (1951, nine games) who later played for the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League.
After his football career, Lea graduated from Tulane Medical School, New Orleans. He became an anaesthesiologist and was director of anaesthesia at Methodist Hospital in eastern New Orleans for 30 years. After Hurricane Katrina destroyed his New Orleans home in 2005, he moved to Gunnison, Colorado. He died in Raton, New Mexico on 19 May 2009, while travelling to Gunnison.
- associate relationship with Hogan, Darrell (born 2 July 1926). Notes: Pittsburgh Steelers co-players, 1951
- associate relationship with Stautner, Ernie (born 20 May 1925). Notes: Pittsburgh Steelers co-players, 1951
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Football player)
- Vocation : Medical : Technician (Anaesthesiologist)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1951)