|born on||4 August 1870 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Portobello, Scotland, 55n58, 3w07|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°29' 08°06 Asc. 24°01'|
Scottish entertainer and author, a favourite on stage for over 40 years. He did delightful character sketches and sung Scottish dialect songs while always performing solo and writing his own material. Lauder was world loved, beginning his career as a singer at parties.
By 1911, Lauder had become the highest-paid performer in the world, and was the first Scottish artist to sell a million records. He raised vast amounts of money for the war effort during the First World War, for which he was knighted in 1919.
Lauder died at his Strathaven home at 8:20pm on 26 February 1950, aged 79.
- other kind of relationship with McBey, James (born 23 December 1883). Notes: Painted his potrait
Wemyss quotes B.R. for 2:45 AM in Wheel of Life, Vol. 2. Same in Sabian Symbols No.551. Formerly, Modern Astrology, 8/1909, quotes Strand magazine for 4:30 AM, rectified by Alan Leo to 3:18 AM. In BJA, 3/1931, Bailey stated, "the time is given as 2:30 and 2:45 AM, rectified to 2:29 AM"
On 2 August 2017 Sy Scholfield forwarded birth registry entry stating 2:45 AM and upgraded rating to BC/BR in hand; death data from death entry .
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (On stage 40+ years)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Always performed solo)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Humor (Wrote his own skits)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book