|Birthname||Gerald David Lascelles|
|born on||21 August 1924 at 10:20 (= 10:20 AM )|
|Place||Knaresborough, England, 54n0, 1w27|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°01' 17°03 Asc. 12°15'|
British peer, member of Royal Family, he was the second grandchild of King George V of England and Queen Mary. The youngest son of the 6th Earl of Harewood and Princess Mary, he married Angela Dowding on July 15, 1952; they had one son, Henry Ulick
Lascelles, born in 1953. Lascelle divorced his wife in 1978 and on November 17th of that year he married for the second time, this time to Elizabeth Evelyn Collingwood. They had one son, Martin David Lascelles, born out of wedlock in 1962.
Lascelles was head of the British Racing Drivers' Club from 1964 to 1991
Lascelles died February 27, 1998 in France.
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Princess of England (born 25 April 1897)
- sibling relationship with Lascelles, George (born 7 February 1923)
- other kin relationship with Lascelles, James (born 5 October 1953). Notes: Gerald is James' uncle
- Relationship : Extramarital Affair 1962 (with Elizabeth Collingwood yielding one son)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1978 (from Dowding)
Sy Scholfield quotesnewspaper
article, "Princess Mary. Birth Of A Son At Goldsborough., Their Majesties'
Second Grandchild.," Times, 22 August 1924, p. 10. The birth took place at Goldsborough Hall near Knaresborough, England
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Head of British Racing Drivers' Club)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family