|Birthname||Lapébie, Henri Fernand|
|born on||16 January 1911 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Bayonne, France, 43n29, 1w29|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 21°30 Asc. 11°46'|
French athlete, a cyclist, Champion of France in 1933. He raced 3rd place in the Tour de France in 1934 and was winner in 1937 after a race filled with drama and sparring matches.
Lapebie married on 20 November 1935 and divorced 4 April 1939; one son, Christian, (born 13 October 1937) who was a promising athlete but had to quit after a car accident in 1960. He made a second marriage on 4 May 1954; divorced 25 May 1965. Died in Pessac, France on 11 October 1996 at 9:15 p.m.
Lapebie's brother Guy (born 28 November 1916) was a great track cyclist and ironically, his son also had an accident, in this case fatal. Guy's son, Serge, (born 9 June 1948) was crushed in his car on 2 October 1991, by blocks of wood falling from a truck.
- associate relationship with Sports: Tour de France (born 1 July 1903). Notes: 1937 winner
- sibling relationship with Lapébie, Guy (born 28 November 1916)
- Work : Prize 1933 (French Champion, cyclist)
- Work : Gain social status 1934 (Third place in the Tour de France)
- Work : Prize 1937 (Won Tour de France)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 October 1937 (Son Christian born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth and death records in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cyclisme' pdf file, pp. 129-130.
Petitallot quotes B.C. Cadran No.36. 12/1996, 9:00 PM Paris time
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother also noted cyclist)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son noted cyclist)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son in auto accident)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Pro, champion)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Tour de France)