|born on||23 January 1872 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°14' 13°05 Asc. 20°54'|
French physicist, best remembered for his work on the theory of magnetic materials.
Langevin died in Paris, 12/19/1946.
- friend relationship with Malfitano, Giovanni (born 29 September 1872)
- lover relationship with Curie, Marie (born 7 November 1867). Notes: after she was widowed
- (has as) mentor relationship with Curie, Pierre (born 15 May 1859)
Gauquelin Vol 2/2762
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (president of the Human Rights League)
- Vocation : Science : Physics