Kyril, Prince of Bulgaria
|Birthname||Kyril Heinrich Franz Ludwig Anton Karl Philipp|
|born on||17 November 1895 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Sofia, Bulgaria, 42n41, 23e19|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°50' 03°59 Asc. 27°00'|
Bulgarian royalty and diplomat. He was the second son of Ferdinand I of Bulgaria and his first wife Marie Louise of Bourbon-Parma. He was a younger brother of Boris III of Bulgaria and a prince regent of the Kingdom of Bulgaria from 1943 to 1944. He was executed in Sofia on 1 February 1945, aged 49.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Luisa, Princess Consort of Bulgaria (born 17 January 1870)
- sibling relationship with Boris III, King of Bulgaria (born 30 January 1894)
- sibling relationship with Nadezhda, Princess of Bulgaria (born 30 January 1899)
- has other family relationship with Ferdinand von Sachsen-Coburg (born 28 March 1785). Notes: Great grandfather
- has other family relationship with Simeon II, King of Bulgaria (born 16 June 1937). Notes: Nephew
Sy Scholfield quotes birth time of 'noon' in "NEW PRINCE BORN IN SOFIA.; Wife of the Ruler of Bulgaria Has Another Son," New York Times, 18 November 1895, p. 5.
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)