|born on||23 March 1916 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°45' 23°45 Asc. 29°26'|
Norwegian Jewish plumber and victim of the Holocaust. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Lithuania.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Krupp's entry is in Volume 2, p. 786.
Krupp was arrested on 26 October 1942 and deported to Germany on 26 November as part of the Holocaust where he died in a prison camp in February of 1943.
- sibling relationship with Krupp, Leopold (born 23 December 1911)
- sibling relationship with Weinstock, Sara (born 12 December 1909)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Building Trades : Plumber