|Birthname||Harold Hongju Koh|
|born on||8 December 1954 at 03:48 (= 03:48 AM )|
|Place||Cambridge MA, USA, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°44' 22°08 Asc. 06°52'|
American lawyer, professor and scholar, he served as an advisor for the State Department in the Obama administration beginning with his Senate confirmation in late June 2009. He has been on the faculty of Yale University since 1985 and served as the Dean of Yale Law School from 2004 to 2009..
- Work : Begin Major Project June 2009 (As Legal Advisor for the Department of State)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1985 (on faculty of Yale)
- Work : Gain social status 2004 (Dean of Yale Law)
PT quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Dean of Yale Law School)