|born on||2 August 1897 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Darmstadt, Germany, 49n53, 8e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°08' 24°04 Asc. 25°48'|
German mid-ranking commander in the SS who was the first commandant of the Nazi concentration camps at Buchenwald and Sachsenhausen. From September 1941 until August 1942, he served as the first commandant of the Majdanek concentration camp in occupied Poland, stealing vast amounts of valuables and money from murdered Jews. His wife, Ilse Koch, known as "The Bitch of Buchenwald", also took part in the notorious crimes at Buchenwald and Majdanek.
Koch was sentenced to death for disgracing both himself and the SS. He was executed by firing squad on 5 April 1945 at Buchenwald concentration camp, one week before American allied troops arrived to liberate the camp.
- Relationship : Marriage 1936 (Margarete Ilse Köhler)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hesse Archives.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War criminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime
- Vocation : Business : Insurance fields
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Nazi concentration camp commandant)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (1931-1945)