|Birthname||David James Koch|
|born on||7 March 1956 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Adelaide, Australia, 34s55, 138e35|
|Timezone||ACST h9e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 14°44 Asc. 28°32'|
Australian television presenter, nicknamed Kochie, and best known as a host of the Seven Network's breakfast program Sunrise. From Adelaide, he began his media career as a financial journalist, writing for a number of different publications before eventually transitioning to television. Koch has been the current chairman of the Port Adelaide Football Club, an Australian Football League (AFL) club, since October 2012.
Koch has written several practical books on family and business financial management. He has also published a book of jokes compiled from his daily joke segment on TV.
On 4 December 2006, Koch told an inappropriate joke on air regarding the then prime minister John Howard's wife Janette Howard and the then Opposition Leader Kim Beazley. To this day, Howard still hasn't forgiven Koch over the joke, and refuses to appear on Sunrise.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Howard, John (born 26 July 1939)
Sy Scholfield has an email from astrologer Steph Johnson: "I met Kochie personally at the Port Adelaide Football Club and he told me his birth date is 7th March 1956 'around midday' in Adelaide."
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chairman)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Financial)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Family and business financial management)