|born on||26 December 1882 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Delfshaven, Netherlands, 51n5426, 4e2654|
|Timezone||LMT m4e2654 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°29' 24°50 Asc. 01°01'|
Dutch pro astrologer, the founder along with A.E. Thierens and Th.J.J. Ram the "Workcommunity of Astrologers" (WVA), also called the "School of Ram", in The Netherlands, October 1947. (See under: Thierens) He wrote the books "Het mysterie van lot en leven" (= the mystery of destiny and life), "De kunst van het voorspellen" (= the art of prediction), "Uurhoek en vragenastrologie" (= horary astrology), "Astrologie, wetenschap en techniek" (= astrology, science and technique).
Knegt died around July 25, 1957.
- associate relationship with Thierens, A.E. (born 20 December 1875). Notes: Workcommunity of Astrologers (WvA)
- business associate/partner relationship with Ram, Theo (born 19 December 1884). Notes: Stichting Werkgemeenschap van Astrologen (WvA)
Tees Reitsma, a colleague, submits his data to Donna Cunningham's Astrologer's Memorial
Niehenke-Databank quotes Heinz Specht for 07:42 a.m., probably a rectification.
Svi retrieved BC from Delfshaven: 26 December 1882 8 AM.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (WVA)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)