|born on||18 December 1879 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Münchenbuchsee/BE, Switzerland, 47n01, 7e27|
|Timezone||LST m7e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°53' 28°20 Asc. 11°42'|
Swiss teacher and artist, one of the most original artists of his time. He was a master of contemporary art, with thousands of paintings, drawings and prints which expressed his highly imaginative vision. Klee taught in a famous German school of design. He lived in Bern from 1933 until his death.
Died 29 June 1940 Muralto, Switzerland,
- (has as) student relationship with Kerg, Théo (born 2 June 1909)
- Family : Change residence 1933 (Moved to Bern)
Penfield Collection spec. has 10:45 am, Old-file has 1:00 PM. Tony Joseph quotes Wangemann for 4:00 AM. Astrolog No.34 also gave 4:00 AM. Calderara archive has 3:45 am.
Starkman rectified to 03.57.24 LMT Asc 11Sco13'
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Highly original)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Contemporary, modern abstractionist)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (School of design)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book