|born on||4 June 1930 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Pleasantville NY, USA, 41n08, 73w47|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°15' 22°29 Asc. 23°30'|
American singer and actress who was a recording artist from 1955 and traveled the night club circuit for 25 years. Her most noted song, "A Taste of Honey," was released in 1962. King married Willie Dennis, a trumpeter, and was widowed in 1965. She made her film debut as Mama Corleone in "The Godfather," which was released in 1971.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1971 (Film debut, The Godfather)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (Most popular song)
- Death of Mate 1965 (Willie Dennis)
John Hanson quotes her in DELL, 11/1972
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Willie Dennis)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club circuit)