|Birthname||Leynaud-Kieffer, Martine Nicole Victoria|
|born on||7 November 1959 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Cannes, France, 43n33, 7e01|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°40' 18°06 Asc. 15°16'|
French TV journalist, a reporter and Editor in Chief of Cosmopolitan, Marie-Claire, and DS magazines. Kieffer hosted several shows on TF1 (psychological themes) until 1996 after being chronicler in "Frou-Frou" (presented by Christine Bravo). In 2006, she founded the Association "Toutes à l'école" (All at school) for Cambodian girls.
She married psychiatrist François Bing on 6/21/1983. She had 4 children and adopted a Cambodian.
- associate relationship with Bravo, Christine (born 13 May 1956)
- associate relationship with Le Fur, Jean-Yves (born 27 April 1964)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Talkative
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (TV journalist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show host)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor-in-Chief)