Khan, Princess Yasmin
|Birthname||Yasmin Aga Khan|
|born on||28 December 1949 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Lausanne, Switzerland, 46n31, 6e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°18' 18°06 Asc. 29°15'|
American noted family, the daughter of Prince Aly Khan and his wife, actress Rita Hayworth, born in Switzerland.
Yasmin had a son 12/11/1985, Prince Andrew Ali Aga Khan, later divorcing his father. Her second marriage was to 38-year-old lawyer and real estate executive, Christopher Jeffries in 1989; they divorced on 12/09/1993; no children. Jeffries claimed that the Princess abandoned him.
- child->parent relationship with Hayworth, Rita (born 17 October 1918)
- child->parent relationship with Khan, Aly Prince (born 13 June 1911)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 November 1985 (Son Prince Andrew born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes Leonard Slater, "Aly." In 2005 Sy Scholfield provides same data, quoting from newspaper article "Daughter is Born to Rita Hayworth; 5 1/2-pound Birth Follows Dash to Clinic During the Night--Both Doing Well, Aly Says," NY Times, December 29, 1949, p.10
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealth and privelege)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son, Prince Andrew Ali Aga Khan)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Pakistan)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women