|born on||7 June 1896 at 15:33 (= 3:33 PM )|
|Place||Des Moines IA, USA, 41n36, 93w36|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°33' 07°29 Asc. 28°33'|
American industrialist, the head of Kellems Co. 1928-1962, manufacturing metal clips for industrial use. After a B.A. and Masters in Economics, she did publicity and promotional work. In 1927 she rented a loft and hired one man to start her company on a $1,000 investment. The clips had been invented by her brother; in the first year of business she paid him a royalty of $4,000. In 1940, she was voted an Outstanding Woman in Industry.
Kellems died 1/25/1975.
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 January 1975 (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Start Business 1927 (Started Kellems Co.)
- Work : Prize 1940 (Voted Outstanding Woman in Industry)
Monroe J. Wilner article in AFA 2/1956
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Industry, manufacturing of clips)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Outstanding Woman in Industry)