|born on||22 September 1882 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Helmscherode, Germany, 51n55, 10e02|
|Timezone||LMT m10e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°56' 17°36 Asc. 18°42'|
German Nazi Field Marshall and Chief of Staff of the High Command of the German Armed Forces (OKW), Hitler's closest military advisor and second only to him. In October 1940, he took over the Axis African Command. He condoned measures leading to mass murder in Poland and Russia. Described as hard, unsmiling and mysterious, he was tried by the International Military Tribunal, found guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, and hanged on 10/16/1946 in Nuremberg Prison.
He married on 4/18/1909 and had three sons and two daughters.
- (has as) worker relationship with Stülpnagel, Otto von (born 16 June 1878)
B.R in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Anti-semitic)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Thousands)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Field Marshall, High Command of German Armed Forces)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Mass murder of Polish Jews)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection