|born on||18 March 1938 at 03:06:33 (= 03:06:33 AM )|
|Place||Calcutta, India, 22n32, 88e22|
|Timezone||LST m88e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°38' 17°15 Asc. 00°33'|
Indian film actor and film producer. He has also been a film director and assistant director in the Hindi film industry. He is a member of the Kapoor family, a film dynasty in India's Bollywood cinema. He is the younger brother of Raj Kapoor and Shammi Kapoor, the son of Prithviraj Kapoor, the widower of Jennifer Kendal, and the father of Karan Kapoor, Kunal Kapoor, and Sanjana Kapoor. He has appeared in a large number of Hindi films as well as in a few English-language films. In 2011, he was honoured with the Padma Bhushan by the Government of India.
- sibling relationship with Kapoor, Raj (born 14 December 1924)
- sibling relationship with Kapoor, Shammi (born 21 October 1931)
Starkman quotes AstroSage quoting Kundli Sangraha (Bhat). Their rating is "Accurate"
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs