|born on||6 May 1943 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Worcester MA, USA, 42n15, 71w48|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||14°57' 08°09 Asc. 22°32'|
American FBI agent and Chief of the New York division. A natural leader from the time he was a kid, Kallstrom was head of his gang from the time he was nine, calling the shots and telling other kids what to do. The son of a jazz musician and a nurse, he was the second of three kids. He earned his MBA in 1966 and spent four years in the Marines, wounded in the leg during his 13 months in Vietnam. Joining the FBI, his leadership was recognized in the training school. Blunt-spoken, he can cuss like a trooper and is a gruff leader who hates such formalities as symbolized by wearing a tie.
In 1971, he was assigned to the New York Division, the same year that he married Sue. He is a strong family man with two daughters. Over the next 20 years, Kallstrom rose through the ranks to become Chief of the Division in February 1995. The following year he was in charge of the investigation of the crash of TWA Flight 800 in which 230 people were lost on 7/17/1996; one of whom was a dear friend.
- Work : Begin Major Project 17 July 1996 (In charge of plane crash investigation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1966 (MBA degree)
- Work : New Job 1971 (Transferred to the N.Y. division of FBI)
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (Sue)
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Law : FBI (Agent and Chief)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Marines)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Leg wound)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Vietnam)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1971)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (True leader)