|Birthname||Nicholas Jerry Jonas|
|born on||16 September 1992 at 03:39 (= 03:39 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°44' 11°55 Asc. 08°18'|
American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. Jonas began acting in theater at the age of seven, and released his debut single in 2002. He released his eponymous debut album in 2004 to little success, though it did catch the attention of Columbia Records. Jonas opted to form a band with his older brothers, Joe and Kevin, known as the Jonas Brothers. The group released their debut studio album It's About Time through the Columbia label in 2006, which failed to achieve commercial success. After signing with Hollywood Records, the group released their self-titled second studio album in 2007, which became their breakthrough record. The band became prominent figures on the Disney Channel during this time, gaining a large following through the network: they appeared in the widely successful musical television film Camp Rock (2008) and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010) as well as two of their own series, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream (2008–2010) and Jonas (2009–2010).
After the group's disbandment, Jonas returned to his solo career and began work on his second studio album, signing with Island Records and releasing Nick Jonas through the label in 2014.
- sibling relationship with Jonas, Joe (born 15 August 1989)
- sibling relationship with Jonas, Kevin (born 5 November 1987)
Craft quotes various social media fan accounts for times, "Nick Jonas was born at 3:39 AM, Joe: 9:58 AM, Kevin: 12:10 PM". Sources unknown. Kevin Jonas' birth data is accurate, confirmed by his New Jersey BC from Viktor. The three brothers were all born in different states, so times for Joe and Nick are questionable.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (third of four boys)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (rock band)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Jonas Brothers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (music producer)