Johnson, Elizabeth (1963)
|Birthname||Elizabeth Livingston Johnson|
|born on||7 May 1963 at 05:36 (= 05:36 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°07' 01°39 Asc. 15°36'|
American noted family, one of three children of Ned Johnson, CEO of Fidelity Investments. The family fortune has been estimated at more than $5 billion. She and her brother have shown no interest in the family business, leaving it for their sister Abby to pursue.
- sibling relationship with Johnson, Abigail (born 19 December 1961)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Ned Johnson)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister, one brother)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Extremely)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women