|Birthname||Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson|
|born on||19 June 1964 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°27' 00°36 Asc. 11°06'|
British Conservative Party politician, who has served as Mayor of London since 2008. Initially coming to public attention as a journalist, he became editor of The Spectator in 1999, then later served as the Member of Parliament.
Johnson is the eldest of the four children of Stanley Johnson, a former Conservative Member of the European Parliament and employee of the European Commission and World Bank, and the painter Charlotte Johnson Wahl (née Fawcett), the daughter of Sir James Fawcett, a barrister and president of the European Commission of Human Rights. Johnson's maternal great-grandparents were palaeographer Elias Avery Lowe and translator H. T. Lowe-Porter. On his father's side, Johnson is a great-grandson of Ali Kemal Bey, a liberal Turkish journalist and the Interior Minister in the government of Damat Ferid Pasha, Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire, who was killed during the Turkish War of Independence in 1922.
As a child, Johnson suffered from severe deafness and had to undergo several operations to have grommets inserted in his ears. He was reported to have been rather quiet as a child.
In 1987, he married Allegra Mostyn-Owen; the marriage was dissolved in 1993. Later that year, he married Marina Wheeler, a barrister and daughter of journalist and broadcaster Sir Charles Wheeler and his wife, Dip Singh. The Wheeler and Johnson families have known each other for decades, and Marina Wheeler was at the European School in Brussels at the same time as her future husband. They have two daughters — Lara Lettice (born 1993) and Cassia Peaches (born 1997) — and two sons — Milo Arthur (born 1995) and Theodore Apollo (born 1999).
- associate relationship with Laidlaw, Irvine (born 22 December 1942). Notes: Sponsored
- Relationship : Marriage 1987 (Allegra Mostyn-Owen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1993 (Allegra Mostyn-Owen)
Lepoivre quotes a British blog which quotes an unnamed biography, containing a letter by the father.
The biography could be identified as "Boris: The Rise of Boris Johnson" by Andrew Gimson, and the letter states on page 3 (paperback edition): "I write at once to tell you that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was born at 2 p.m. yesterday..."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (British Conservative Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (mayor of London)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Member of Parliament)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Cabinet minister)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction