|Birthname||Abigail Pierrepont Johnson|
|born on||19 December 1961 at 14:45 (= 2:45 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°41' 01°05 Asc. 06°05'|
American financial services executive, daughter of Edward C. "Ned" Johnson, chairman and CEO of Fidelity Investments, 4th richest man in US with a family fortune estimated by Forbes magazine at least $5.1 billion. Abby, as she is known, joined the company in 1988 as a stock analyst and rose through the ranks.
Steely, extremely private and as ill at ease as her father with public scrutiny, Johnson is a slender brunette with a toothy grin. She was an average student at Brown for the most part and painfully shy due to merciless teasing about a contraption she wore to stabilize her jaw during long dental reconstruction.
Her sister and brother have no interest in the business but she took to the world of finance, becoming her dad's heir and successor, joining her father on the FMR boards in May, 1994. If her dad dies or is disabled, she gets a third of the voting share with two other large blocks held in trust for her two siblings.
- sibling relationship with Johnson, Elizabeth (1963) (born 7 May 1963)
- Work : New Career 1988 (Joined her father's company)
- Work : Gain social status May 1994 (Achieved being on the board of father's firm)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Other body (Unusual jaw structure)
- Traits : Personality : Shy (Extremely shy youth)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker (On board of Fidelity Investments)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women