|born on||22 September 1932 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||Taleborg, Sweden, 57n41, 11e58|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°04' 20°57 Asc. 21°13'|
Swedish boxer who became the heavyweight champion of the world in June 1959. Not only was he an excellent boxer but he had good business judgment. He married at 17 but later divorced and was noted for being a ladies man. He married three times.
Suffering from Alzheimer's disease, he died when his heart stopped late on January 30, 2009 in Kungsbacka, Sweden. He was 76.
- spouse relationship with Alsterlund, Edna (born 24 September 1948)
Baird file. Fisher quotes AQ Vol 33 for 10:35 PM GMT, Gothenburg (same L&L). "Encyclopedia of Boxing" gives October 16, 1932.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (First marriage at 17)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Professional heavyweight)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (World champion)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book