|born on||5 April 1906 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°26' 19°36 Asc. 09°29'|
Norwegian Jewish sales assistant and victim of the Holocaust. Her parents were Jewish immigrants from Lithuania.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Jelaawitz's entry is in Volume 2, p. 468.
Jelaawitz was arrested on 26 November 1942 as part of the Holocaust and was together with her parents and siblings deported to Germany where she died, probably by being gassed to death.
- sibling relationship with Glickman, Sara-Sonja (born 27 February 1920)
- sibling relationship with Jelo, David Philip (born 23 May 1904)
- sibling relationship with Jelowitz, Dora Marie (born 3 July 1910)
Viktor E. quotes from the midwife records: "4 ½ FM [formiddag (before midday)]." A photograph of the entry for Jelaawitz is on file at Astrodatabank.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Vocation : Misc. : Store clerk