|Birthname||Wojciech Witold Jaruzelski|
|born on||6 July 1923 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Kurów, Poland, 51n24, 22e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°42' 21°54 Asc. 09°48'|
Retired Polish military officer and communist politician. He was the last communist leader of Poland from 1981 to 1989, Prime Minister from 1981 to 1985 and the country's head of state from 1985 to 1990. He was also the last commander-in-chief of the Polish People's Army (LWP). He resigned from power after the Polish Round Table Agreement in 1989 that led to democratic elections in Poland.
Jaruzelski died on 25 May 2014, in a Warsaw hospital after suffering a stroke earlier that month.
- associate relationship with Gierek, Edward (born 6 January 1913)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Gomulka, Wladyslaw (born 6 February 1905)
On the PTA website Piotr Piotrowski quotes from the birth record published at http://www.wojciech-jaruzelski.pl/diariusz: "July 6, 1923, at. 9 pm in Kurow (village between Pulawy and Lublin) in a family of landowners Wladyslaw and Wanda Zaremba Jaruzelski born Wojciech Jaruzelski. "
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Polish communist party)