|born on||24 March 1928 at 17:50 (= 5:50 PM )|
|Place||Port View PA, USA, 40n20, 79w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°03' 17°10 Asc. 25°51'|
American musician, an internationally acclaimed concert pianist known for his ability to communicate emotion without sacrificing technical mastery.
Janis began his piano training as a five-year-old and by sixteen, he made a debut with the Pittsburgh Symphony, 2/20/1944. Vladimir Horowitz took him as his first pupil.
He married 11/03/1953; one son; divorced in August 1965. He made a second marriage on 4/11/1966.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Concert pianist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 16 at the Pittsburgh Symphony)
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Studied under Vladimir Horowitz)