|Birthname||Henri Louis Jacotot|
|born on||29 May 1896 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Dijon, France, 47n19, 5e01|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°09' 06°35 Asc. 19°46'|
French veterinary doctor and biologist whose entire career was spent at the Institut Pasteur: first in Indochina, at the Pasteur Institute in Nha Trang (where he was director from 1927 to 1947), and then at the Institut Pasteur in Paris from 1948 to 1966). He illustrated his research on several animal infectious diseases and his work has had important consequences in the prevention of epidemics of livestock.
He died on 16 April 1991 in Paris, aged 94.
- Relationship : Marriage 2 July 1927 (Louise Camille Élisabeth Thérèse Martin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n° 562) from the online Côte-d'Or archives. Marriage data in margin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Medical : Veterinarian
- Vocation : Science : Biology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction