|born on||19 July 1967 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||St.Gaudens, France, 43n07, 0e44|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°32' 05°11 Asc. 25°51'|
French homicide victim, the wife of Henri Jean Jacomet who was convicted of murder and sentenced to prison for seven years until the verdict was overturned and he was released on 6/15/1995. He had never stopped proclaiming his innocence of the carnage of Huos.
On 7/13/1988, Henri had returned from his night job to find his house empty. He went to his brother-in-law's home where he discovered three corpses at 5:45 AM. His wife Fabienne (whom he had married on 10/04/1986) was beheaded with an axe and her sister, Joelle was disemboweled with a knife. Joelle's husband Fernando Mateuo Rodrigues-Nunes was found in the storeroom, dead from a bullet in the head, fired under his chin. It was concluded that Fernando, demented, had killed the two women and committed suicide, but at the trial, Henri had been convicted.
- spouse relationship with Jacomet, Henri Jean (born 21 February 1953)
- sibling relationship with Rodrigues-Nunes, Joelle (born 16 September 1957)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Rodrigues-Nunes, Fernando (born 5 May 1956)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.25 and No.26, 12/1995
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Beheaded)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Beheaded)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (High-profile media case)