|Birthname||Raymond Edouard Isidore|
|born on||8 September 1900 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Chartres, France, 48n27, 1e30|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°16' 03°49 Asc. 03°38'|
French writer and mystic. He worked as a grave digger and decorated his home with millions of ceramic pieces which he collected from the cemetery. After his death his home became a mosaic museum.
Died 7 September 1964.
- other associate with Cheval, Ferdinand (born 19 April 1836). Notes: both spent a long time building their own house with found material
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'sculpteurs' pdf file, p. 57.
Same data: Steinbrecher quotes Koppejan archives for B.R. (10:00 AM Paris time)
- Traits : Personality : Mystical
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Mosiac decorator)
- Vocation : Medical : Mortician/ Death Affairs (Grave digger)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Minor)