|born on||23 September 1964 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Goch, Germany, 51n41, 6e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 16°11 Asc. 02°32'|
German athlete, a sprint canoer who won a gold medal at the Olympic Games in Sydney in September 2000. Idem is an Italian citizen by marriage to Guglielmo Guerrini and mother of their two children, living in Sinterno.
Competing in eight Summer Olympics, she has five medals. Winning 35 international medals during her career, Idem was the first Italian woman to win World Championships (22 total, five gold) and Olympic medals in canoe sprint. At the 2009 world championships, she became the oldest medalist in the history of the world championships.
After her retirement, she was elected in 2013 as member of the Italian Parliament for the Democratic Party, and successively named Minister for Equal Opportunities and Sports as part of the cabinet of Enrico Letta. On 24 June 2013, she resigned from the charge because of judicial investigation on allegedly unpaid taxes.
- associate relationship with Sports: Olympics Sydney 2000 (born 15 September 2000). Notes: Gold medal, K-1 500 m, Italy
- Work : Prize 2000 (Gold medal at Sydney Olympics)
Bordoni quotes the registrar, Datanotizie No. 35, 1/2001. Grazia looked at marriage certificate to see if there was a record of the B.C.; there was not but the registrar asked Idem for her hour of birth.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports (Sprint canoer)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Gold medal at Olympics)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Sydney)