Hurd, Henriette Wyeth
|born on||22 October 1907 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°40' 08°07 Asc. 20°24'|
American artist, painter, noted family, dau of artist n.c.wyeth; sis of andrew wyeth; wife of artist peter hurd; many artists in family, married once, three children.
Death 1997/04/03, 3:30 am mst, cause of death: pneumonia/septic shock.
- child relationship with Hurd, Michael (born 16 February 1946)
- child relationship with Rogers, Carol Hurd (born 9 April 1935)
- spouse relationship with Hurd, Peter (born 22 February 1904)
- sibling relationship with Wyeth, Andrew (born 12 July 1917)
- Death by Disease 3 April 1997 at 03:30 AM in Roswell, New mexico (Pneumonia/septic shock)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Steinbrecher quotes her as client/friend
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Pneumonia/septic shock)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pneumonia/septic shock)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Artist, artist, painter)