Hunt, Charles T. III
|born on||2 March 1954 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Adams, Massachusetts, 42n37, 73w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°18' 04°42 Asc. 11°01'|
American noted family, the husband of Massachusetts Governor Jane Swift. The first acting Governor to give birth while in office, Swift had twin daughters, Lauren and Sarah, on 5/15/2001, with Chuck at her side. He is taking a role that is still non-traditional, that of primary care-taker of the family. He is, however, alienated from his gay son Brian, born from one of his previous three wives.
Extremely private, Hunt has not only kept in the background but stringently avoided the press. When interviewed by the media, he referred to his prior marital experience in the singular and he and Swift both lied on their marriage license, issued on 2/10/1994, in swearing that he had one prior marriage. Where they felt that it was a matter of seeking privacy, public opinion is divided between suspicion of a public servant who is caught in a lie, and indifference to something that they feel is not important. All three of Hunt's former marriages have been annulled by the Catholic Church, as Swift is a strict Catholic.
Gray-haired and athletically built, Chuck has struggled to find a career. He could not make a living as a dairy farmer and was laid off from a job he loved as a high school gym teacher. He has worked, off and on, in construction. In recent years, while his wife heads off to her political office, he has been renovating the farmhouse his family shared with his aunt and uncle in Williamstown.
In spite of his image as Mr.Mom, his three-year-old daughter and the twins are in day care while Hunt spends his time doing errands and working in the yard and house renovation.
- parent->child relationship with Twins, Hunt (born 14 May 2001)
- spouse relationship with Swift, Jane (born 24 February 1965). Notes: Fourth wife
- Social : Secrets revealed 2001 (Perjury on marriage license revealed)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 May 2001 (Twin daughters, Lauren & Sarah, born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C. 2001
- Traits : Body : Hair (Gray)
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Tried to conceal prior marriages)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Stays out of publicity)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Fourth wife Governor Swift)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Homosexual (Son gay, alienated)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work (Sporadic)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Dairy farmer)
- Vocation : Misc. : Handyman
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider (Mr. Mom)