Hughes, Dorothy Beach
|born on||6 June 1915 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Portland OR, USA, 45n32, 122w40|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°50' 07°22 Asc. 25°02'|
American astrologer since 1946, a past president of AFA and the director of the Cellar School. She was the owner and manager of "Books" in Seattle, WA, and was the author of "Basic Elements of Astrology," 1970. The honor of being listed in "Who's Who of American Women" also belonged to her.
Hughes died of cancer on 4/25/1987, Seattle, WA.
- Death by Disease 25 April 1987 (Cancer, age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 ("Basic Elements of Astrology")
LMR quotes her letter, 1978
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Bookstore)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Director of Cellar School)
- Notable : Awards : Who's Who (Who's Who of American Women)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession