|Birthname||Paul Vernon Hornung|
|born on||23 December 1935 at 08:55 (= 08:55 AM )|
|Place||Louisville, Kentucky, 38n15, 85w46|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°52' 04°55 Asc. 00°14'|
American athlete, a pro football player who won the Heisman Trophy in 1956 as a quarterback for Notre Dame. For his winning personality and blond good looks, he was nicknamed "The Golden Boy." He played pro football for the Green Bay Packers (1957-1962, 1964-1966) where he set many records and captured awards, among them: two-time winner of the National Football League's Most Valuable Player award (1960 and 1961), records for most points scored in a single season and most points in championship Game (1961). He has been elected to the College Hall of Fame (1985), Football Hall of Fame (1986).
He graduated in 1957 with a degree in business administration. In the more than 30 years after he left the football field, he has used his business degree. He became a radio and TV personality, a sportscaster, analyst, and host of several TV shows. He is owner and producer of "The Paul Hornung Sports Showcase," and President of Paul Hornung Enterprises. In addition, he owns Golden Foods/Golden Brands - Soybean Refinery, is President of Paul Hornung Real Estate Company, and owns a shopping centre mall, apartments and a novelty business.
- associate relationship with Bratkowski, Zeke (born 20 October 1931). Notes: Green Bay Packers co-players, 1963-1967
- associate relationship with Claridge, Dennis (born 18 August 1941). Notes: Green Bay Packers co-players, 1964-1965
- associate relationship with Gregg, Forrest (born 18 October 1933). Notes: Green Bay Packers co-players, 1957-62, 1964-1966
- associate relationship with Gremminger, Hank (born 1 September 1933). Notes: Green Bay Packers teammates, 1957-1965
- associate relationship with Hickman, Larry (born 10 October 1935). Notes: Green Bay Packers co-players, 1960
- associate relationship with Nitschke, Ray (born 29 December 1936). Notes: Green Bay Packers co-players, 1958-1967
- associate relationship with Norton, Jerry (born 17 May 1931). Notes: Green Bay Packers co-players, 1963-1964
- Work : Prize 1956 (Heisman Trophy)
- Work : Prize 1986 (Football Hall of Fame)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts quotes birth certificate with time 8.55 am.
Sy Scholfield quotes the autobiography 'Golden Boy' by Paul Hornung, where he gives 7:05 am as his birth time.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 2 in/ 1.88 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (215 lb/ 98 kg)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Sports shows)
- Vocation : Sports : Football
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1957-1967)