|born on||12 September 1885 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Fürth, Germany, 49n28, 10e59|
|Timezone||LMT m10e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°31' 01°59 Asc. 07°30'|
Hitler's official photographer, confidant and friend who, as a young photographer in the Bavarian Army in WW I, published his first book of photographs in 1919, the same year in which he met Hitler. Eva Braun worked in Hoffman's shop, this is where she met Hitler after being introduced by Hoffman. The photos taken by Hoffman of Hitler have been collected and put in a published book.
In 1947, he was tried as a Nazi profiteer and convicted; he was sentenced to ten years in prison and his personal property was confiscated.
Died on 16 December 1957, Munich, Germany.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1919 (Met Hitler, became friends)
- Crime : Trial dates 1947 (Tried and convicted as profiteer)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Property confiscated post-war)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Ten years)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Nazi profiteer)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Published photo books)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww I)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection