Hitler, William Patrick
|born on||12 March 1911|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
English nephew of Adolf Hitler. When he saw that A.H. had the power in Germany,he searched all papers with Hitler's birth (baptism and BR). He went to Berlin in October 1933 to get money from him as he couldn't get a job in England because of his name.His uncle,Adolf Hitler,gave him money and a job at Opel.After some time and a try to blackmail him he went back to England.In the USA he wrote a biography about his relative;he died 1987 in Long Island (N.Y.).
- parent->child relationship with Hitler, Otto (born 17 June 1892). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889). Notes: William Patrick was his nephew
- Financial Crime Perpetration October 1933 in Berlin (Nephew tried to blackmail with personal papers (birth register))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1987 in Long Island
"Hitlers Familie", "The last of the Hitlers"
- Family : Relationship : Other relationship (Nephew of Adolf Hitler , Hitler gave him a place at Opel)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Try to blackmail)
- Vocation : Business : Office Worker (He had at he time (1933) quit)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Wrote after WWII a book about this story)