|born on||23 September 1886 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Braunau, Austria, 48n15, 13e04|
|Timezone||LMT m13e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°34' 02°28 Asc. 27°16'|
Austrian noted family member, Alois Hitler's second child with his wife Klara (nee Pölzl). Ida died of diphtheria on 22 January 1888, preceded by her brother Gustav on 9 December 1887. They died before their brother Adolf Hitler was born in 1889.
- child->parent relationship with Hitler, Alois (born 7 June 1837)
- child->parent relationship with Hitler, Klara (born 12 August 1860)
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Gustav (born 17 May 1885)
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Otto (born 17 June 1892)
Sy Scholfield found the birth and death records online. On 2 June 2016 a "typo" was corrected, changing the incorrect month of birth of October to the correct month of September.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Sister of Adolf Hitler)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Diphtheria)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 1)