|Birthname||Constance Francesca Gabor Hilton|
|born on||10 March 1947 at 19:07 (= 7:07 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°35' 07°36 Asc. 04°25'|
American actress, photographer and comedian from a noted family, as the only daughter of Hilton Hotel founder Conrad Hilton with his second wife, actress and socialite Zsa Zsa Gabor, and as an aunt of socialite Paris Hilton. Francesca was the only child of Zsa Zsa Gabor and therefore the only descendant of the Gabor sisters.
After her father died in 1979 leaving his estate primarily to his foundation, Francesca sued and lost. Zsa Zsa alleged that Francesca was the result of a rape by Conrad Hilton. She also once sued Francesca for forging Zsa Zsa's signature to obtain a loan usinig Zsa Zsa's multi-million dollar home as collateral. The suit was thrown out of court.
She starred in the films A Safe Place (1971) and The Gravy Train (1974), and worked as a photographer in the 1980s. In 2008, she started a new career as a comedian, performing on a regular basis at The Comedy Store in West Hollywood.
She died in Los Angeles on the night of 5 January 2015, aged 67, after suffering a major stroke. She was outlived by her mother who died on 18 December 2016, aged 99.
- child->parent relationship with Gabor, Zsa Zsa (born 6 February 1917)
- child->parent relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Barron (born 23 October 1927). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Conrad Jr. (born 6 July 1926). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Eric (born 1 July 1933). Notes: Half-siblings
- other kin relationship with Gabor, Eva (born 11 February 1919). Notes: Aunt/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1983) (born 5 October 1983). Notes: Great aunt/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981). Notes: Great aunt/ niece
Steinbrecher quotes a mutual friend from her
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Parents)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Stroke)
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Stand-up)