|Birthname||William Barron Hilton|
|born on||23 October 1927 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°04' 05°29 Asc. 14°07'|
American executive and CEO of Hilton Hotels, a family owned, operated and noted hotel chain. With no formal education, Hilton followed the family path of hotel management and executive positions.
In 1947, Barron Hilton married Marilyn June Hawley; they remained married until she died in 2004. They had eight children: William Barron Hilton, Jr., Hawley Anne Hilton, Steven Michael Hilton, David Alan Hilton, Sharon Constance Hilton, Richard Howard Hilton, Daniel Kevin Hilton, and Ronald Jeffrey Hilton. Their oldest, William Barron Hilton, Jr., was born in 1948 and their youngest, Ronald Jeffrey Hilton, was born in 1963. Barron Hilton is the grandfather of Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton; both of them are Richard Hilton's daughters.
In 1986, Hilton was awarded an honorary doctoral degree from the University of Houston.
- child->parent relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Conrad Jr. (born 6 July 1926)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Eric (born 1 July 1933)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Francesca (born 10 March 1947). Notes: Half-siblings
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1983) (born 5 October 1983). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield provided a copy of the birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Family business)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (56 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Hang gliding)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Original owner of Los Angeles Chargers)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite