|Birthname||Craig Anthony Hentrich|
|born on||18 May 1971 at 00:18 (= 12:18 AM )|
|Place||Alton, Illinois, 38n53, 90w11|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°38' 01°33 Asc. 24°23'|
American football player who debuted with the National Football League during the 1993 season. His abilities as a punter resulted in his first Pro Bowl berth and All-Pro Honors in 1998 while a member of the Green Bay Packers.
After graduating from Marquette High School in Ottawa, IL, Hentrich attended Notre Dame. He completed his college football career with a school record punting average, and ranked second on Notre Dame’s all-time scoring list. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in management information systems.
The 6' 3", 205 lb. Hentrich was an 8th round draft choice for the New York Jets in 1993, signing on 7/14/1993. He was released by the Jets on 8/24/1993, and signed with the Green Bay Packers on 9/07/1993, spending most of that season on their practice squad. In 1994 he played the second half of the season and became one of the NFL’s top punters for the year. Hentrich, who improved his averages every year with the Packers, left the team after being granted unconditional free agency status on 2/13/1998. The Tennessee Oilers, now known as the Tennessee Titans, signed him on 2/19/1998.
He is married to Jayme, and enjoys golfing, fishing and cooking. Hentrich is actively involved in charity work, and has given generously of his time to organizations such as the Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay, Cystic Fibrosis and the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- associate relationship with Esiason, Boomer (born 17 April 1961). Notes: New York Jets co-players, 1993
- Work : Contracts, agreements 7 September 1993 (Signed with Green Bay Packers)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1998 (Went to the All-Pro Bowl, Hawaii)
- Work : Gain social status 1998 (Received All-Pro Honors)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (6'3", 205 lbs.)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donates time with charities)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Cooking)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Golfing, fishing)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro punter)